Hazard, Kentucky

I bought a mobile home (brand new) in 1999. it was my first time having anything financed. everything started out fine until one of the walls started cracking.

I called greentree/conseco whatever the *** their names are and told them about the problem. they sent out a guy who did nothing.

I lost my job in 2003 and got a divorce in 2004. that is when all the phone calls started. There is one representative (*** Julie) i will never forget, she was soooo rude.

I guess they make so much money harassin the *** out of people they never get behind on bills, such a perfect life!

By the way i paid alot of money on that home and still lost it.

Had an Experience with Green Pointe?

Comments

greentree just bought my loan from BoA, great no more BoA.They took loan over 11-1-11, got my first statement 11-20-11.

now that shows me a 1 payment behind and owing 1800 in escrow for a total first payment of over $3200. WTF.

:sigh thought I was getting a better company.guess I'll have to start recording my calls for my lawyer like I did when BoA lost $11000 check from me!

#302033

these people are ruthless they never stop calling even after they take their home back after repos its been 7 yrs now and they still want a payment arrangment sorry i intend to never pay these greentree servicing a penny they can just go to @4#% sorry they never stop. my advice to anyone stay away from greentree serviceing always .

i had heard the horror stories about greentree when i financed my mobile home i told company not to use greentree and was financed through someone else, within 3 mths i was told they had sold my contract to greentree.the phone calls started the next week wanting all kinds of personal info. i told them all that stuff was on the contract they bought get it off it.i got hurt at work and got a payment behind they called 4 to 6 times a day,threatened to foreclose i finally got a belly full and told them u want come get it, didnt make aother payment for 2 months finally they had a lady call me wanted to know what they could do to get me to keep house that they didnt want it.i said funny u wanted it last week,they put all payments due on back of loan ,and let me start fresh .i found out they back down when they find out they cant scare you,and you call their bluff

yep greentree harassing me too and being rude about it.and my balance barely goes down.

Had to have them re-apply all my payments as they are not following the amortization table. Only $1,000 per year gets applied to principle - the rest to interest and fees. At this rate, after 14 years, it will still take another 57 years to pay off on an orginally opened $65,000 loan. IN the loan it says the loan will be paid off if I follow the payment schedule in 30 years, and it is true on the amortization table.

But it also says any outstanding amounts is due and collectable in full on date of maturity. They just keep applying payments to interest and barly or nothing toward principle. they even hold my extra payments in escrow until the next month.

The will not put anything in writing, everything is verbal - blocked any attempt of me getting help (now that I am unemployed) or trying to rent or sell. If you ask for anything in writing they hang up on you.

In my state I have to tell them I am recording phone calls (otherwise it is illegal and I can be sued and any documentation through recording cannot be used in lawsuit if they do not agree).

As soon as I tell them - they hang up and call back on a different number.You get snippy with their attitude, they threaten to report you to authorities for harrassment but think nothing of harrassing, swearing, name calling, etc.

Greentree Finiancial has the rudest employess and called me a liar when I told them I would make my payment three days later and demanded that I pay within a few hours or else.I am one month behind and they told me I better borrow the money from friends.

When I said I could not, they told me I better talk to my friends because they are coming to get the mobile home and I will have to go live with them.He then hung up the phone on me.

THIS COMPANY IS A GENIUNE RIPOFF.RIPOFF

RIPOFF.RIPOFF.STOLE MY FATHER 86 YEARS OLD'S LAND WHICH WAS PAID IN FULL.

HIS MOBILE HOME WAS BURNED BY SOME JUVENILES, GREENTREE KEPT THE MONEY FROM THE INSURANCE AND NOW TAKING MY 86 YEAR OLD FATHERS PROPERTY WHICH WAS PAID IN FULL.

RIP OFF'S.IF THEY SELL HIS PROPERTY ON OCTOBER 21, I WILL NEVER STOP TELLING ON THE INTERNET OF THEIR ACTIONS...............

For two years I have not had a job, but I"always sent what ever we could. Reps have been calling.sometimes leaving bad messages and threats.so much that we hate taking the calls.noone wants to listen to what our situation is.yet we keep sending something.Now I am working and trying to catch up with you and everyone else. please be more patience and more understanding

Worst, rudest company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Go somewhere else, go anywhese else but don't deal with them. They are the absolute WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are being harrassed constantly and last night they told us they were sending someone to the property today.Can you believe this?

We are only about 40 days behind.

I've contacted my congressman.I don't know if it will help but maybe it will.

I am in the same boat as many of yall are.I recently got divorced, was trying to finish up with nursing school, and my pay period had changed and these people were completely upnoxious!

They call and call and call, even after you have made payment arrangements with them, they continue to call. It infuriates me that they do this at my workplace, over and over again. I have found someone there that is very cooperative and very pleasant to speak to. His name is Perry, and his phone number is 1-800-772-5361 Ext.

61134.He is very helpful and very nice, completely understanding.